Sliding door notes:
First, the thickness
If a glass or silver mirror is used as the core of the door, it is generally 5mm thick; if the wooden door core is used, the thickness of 10mm is the best. Some manufacturers use thinner boards (8mm or even 6mm) to save material costs. Too thin planks, push-pull up appears to be frivolous, shaking, poor stability, and after using for a period of time, it is easy to warp deformation, card guide rails, resulting in push and pull is not smooth, affecting the normal use.
Second, aluminum alloy doors and windows paint
The paint surface has undergone double-layering in the spray transfer process, ie, dust removal and impurity removal on the surface, which increases the adhesion of the paint surface and the paint surface will never come off. However, some small manufacturers' profiles are simply fired. Even without melting, the paint is easy to fall off and the texture is not clear.
The surface of the profiles of large sliding door manufacturers is handled by the company itself and then processed using imported advanced technology. The product's paint surface is smooth, smooth, even and full, and has a clear texture. Manufacturers of small-sized sliding doors wholesale the finished colored material from the profile plant. The surface cannot be processed by itself. The color is single and the door color is not interchangeable. If the profile is scratched during transportation or installation, the color of the original door is not Matching, color differences and other issues.
Third, aluminum alloy doors and windows plate
The planks used to make sliding doors (mainly fiberboard and chipboard) are man-made boards, and the adhesive used contains harmful substances such as formaldehyde. Many of the closet door manufacturers on the market, most of their wood production in the country, and even the use of poor plate, a lot of formaldehyde content of the plate exceeded the standard, distributed indoor, polluting the environment. In the cold season in the north, when the doors and windows are closed, the health of consumers will be more affected.
- Sliding Door Is A Kind Of Family Commonly Used ...
- Nowadays People Generally Choose Sliding Doors
- Sliding Door Effect
- Future Trend Of Home Building Materials Sliding...
- Sliding Doors Give You A Different Decoration E...
- Should Sliding Doors Be Tailor-made?
- Sliding Door Function
- Do You Know The Difference Between Hanging Door...
- How To Buy Glass Sliding Doors?
- Sliding Door Shopping Tips
- How Install Barn Door Hardware
- How To Choose Barn Door
- Install A Barn Door At Home To Instantly Enhanc...
- Metek Barn Door Hardware Meet Safety And Enviro...
- Why Choose Metek Barn Door Hardware
- Blue Sky Programme
- Metek DIY Barn Door
- METEK DIY Barn Door Assembly Competition
- Why Does METEK Not Produce MDF Barn Door