There are a lot of materials that can be used for barn doors indoors, such as logs, solid wood composites, glass, aluminum alloy + glass, metal materials and so on. In addition, there are many kinds of options, such as mirrors, blackboard walls and so on. The most used ones are solid wood composite or log material.
The advantages of the barn door:
1. Beautiful shape
The barn door has diverse styles and various shapes, which can meet the needs of various decoration styles. There are several single door designs and double door designs. People feel ancient, regardless of the kind of space installed, the effect is useless. And unlike the traditional pushing and moving doors, Tani Kuramo's exserted orbit has a sense of design, and the barn door is installed in the family environment, and you will definitely fall in love with him.
2, save space
The barn door belongs to the wall type push door. It has small space and small space demand. It can save a certain number of functional three-dimensional space. For small family family, the use effect is super praise.
3. Strong plasticity
The plasticity of the barn door is very strong, and there are many kinds of collocation, such as a variety of solid wood wind, such as the combination with the blackboard or the superimposed design with some hollow carvings, the plasticity is very strong, and the barn door can be doodled and painted, it is very helpful to the family with children. Nurture a child's hobby.
4. Simple installation
The ruler is easy to install and easy to use.
5, the price is cheap
The price is relatively cheap (compared to the general aluminum alloy shift door), you can use the recycled materials, reprocessing (grinding and lacquer, etc.) to make a door plate, and then buy a set of hardware accessories to weigh hundreds of pieces.
- Sliding Door Is A Kind Of Family Commonly Used ...
- Nowadays People Generally Choose Sliding Doors
- Sliding Door Effect
- Future Trend Of Home Building Materials Sliding...
- Sliding Doors Give You A Different Decoration E...
- Should Sliding Doors Be Tailor-made?
- Sliding Door Function
- Do You Know The Difference Between Hanging Door...
- How To Buy Glass Sliding Doors?
- Sliding Door Considerations
- Install A Barn Door At Home To Instantly Enhanc...
- Metek Barn Door Hardware Meet Safety And Enviro...
- Why Choose Metek Barn Door Hardware